Does collision insurance cover damage caused by a collision with a stationary object?

Yes, collision insurance typically covers damage caused by a collision with a stationary object such as a pole or wall. This type of insurance is designed to pay for repairs to your vehicle if you are involved in a crash, regardless of whether the other vehicle is moving or not. It can help cover the cost of fixing or replacing your car after an accident, up to the limits of your policy.

Posted by Alyssa DiCrasto

Alyssa uses her many years of experience writing about complex industries to research and create clear content that makes insurance easy to understand. She has been with Rate Retriever since its beginning, establishing our strict editorial policy and directing our comparison experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *