Does comprehensive insurance cover damage to my car from riots or civil unrest?

Comprehensive insurance can cover damage to your car from riots or civil unrest. This type of insurance helps pay for repairs or replacement if your vehicle is damaged by vandalism, theft, or other non-collision events. It’s important to check your policy to see if riots and civil unrest are included in your coverage. If they are, you may be able to file a claim and receive compensation for the damage caused to your car during these events. It’s best to contact your insurance provider for specific details on what is covered under your policy.

Posted by Alyssa DiCrasto

Alyssa uses her many years of experience writing about complex industries to research and create clear content that makes insurance easy to understand. She has been with Rate Retriever since its beginning, establishing our strict editorial policy and directing our comparison experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *