Does collision insurance cover damage to my car caused by a single-car accident or rollover?

Yes, collision insurance typically covers damage to your car caused by a single-car accident or rollover. This type of insurance helps pay for repairs or replacement of your vehicle if you crash into an object or roll over on the road. It is important to check your policy details to understand the specific coverage limits and exclusions that may apply in these situations.

Posted by Alyssa DiCrasto

Alyssa uses her many years of experience writing about complex industries to research and create clear content that makes insurance easy to understand. She has been with Rate Retriever since its beginning, establishing our strict editorial policy and directing our comparison experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *