Does comprehensive insurance cover damage caused by a hit-and-run driver?

Comprehensive insurance covers damage caused by events like weather, natural disasters, theft, and animals. To cover damage caused by a hit-and-run driver, you may need uninsured motorist coverage. It’s important to check your policy or talk to your insurance company to make sure you have the right coverage.

Posted by Alyssa DiCrasto

Alyssa uses her many years of experience writing about complex industries to research and create clear content that makes insurance easy to understand. She has been with Rate Retriever since its beginning, establishing our strict editorial policy and directing our comparison experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *